- Additional information
The Sticky Dashboard Mat can be stuck on any smooth or uneven surface inside your car. You can stick all of the things in your pocket (keys, cards, money, phone etc.) to it whilst driving. This allows for coins/cards to be found easily when travelling on toll roads. It prevents your phone and smaller items from sliding around the dashboard.
The mat can be washed with warm water and retains its self-adhesive properties.
These mats can also be used in the home, stuck to glass doors, windows or mirrors to hold important items/ reminders, so they are harder to forget. The mat is self-adhesive, so does not leave behind any stickiness when you remove it.
Dimensions: 14 x 8cm surface area
- Do not place sticky mat or mobile phones or other objects near or on air bag area. This is for your own safety in case of deployment.
- Do not place the sticky mat on painted surfaces as they may become damaged when removing.
- Always clean the surface before applying the sticky mat.
- If the mat seems to lose its stick, simply remove, wash and pat dry. You sticky mat will be ready to use.
- DO NOT LEAVE UNDER SUNSHINE OR ANY HEAT AS IT CAN MELT AND CAN DAMAGE THE DASHBOARD MAT OR THE PRODUCT ATTACHED TO IT
***Colour will be send in random***
Iâ€™m having trouble redeeming a voucher
On each product page, there is a â€œHow to Shopâ€ tab. There you will find a short video, taking you through the steps of how to order and where to enter your voucher code. Please ensure you are using the voucher code when ordering, and not the order/transaction number. These will not work. If you are still having trouble, please contact us using the â€œContact usâ€ Section of this website.
Do you deliver overseas?
Yes we do! International shipping rates are a bit higher so you will have to pay a little extra for postage and packaging.
I have ordered the wrong product for my device
If we stock a suitable alternative, we will ask you to send us back the wrong product and you will be sent a replacement. In order for your replacement to be send, you will have to pay additional P&P and the price difference, if there is any. This is payable via PayPal invoice which will be sent to you after you have requested the replacement. We will only dispatch a replacement once we have received the original package and the invoice has been paid.
If we do not stock a suitable alternative, then we will be able to offer you a refund (provided you arrange this within the 7 working day from delivery limit) minus postage and packaging costs.